Nominate the Best!
Is there someone who has made an extraordinary impact on your career in campus activities or leadership?
What program or individual has made positive contributions to the development of cultural diversity on your campus?
Do you know a new professional who has shown long-term potential in the field of campus activities?
Please help maintain the prestige of this recognition program by nominating your peers and colleagues. Each year, NACA presents awards to deserving recipients at the NACA® National Convention for their contributions to the field of campus activities.
Nominations for all awards must be submitted by January 1 to be considered, unless otherwise noted.
Nominations will be accepted for the following:
- Campus Legend Award (submit by Dec. 2)
- C. Shaw Smith New Professional Award
- Frank Harris Outstanding Student Government Advisor Award
Legacy Award (submit by Jan. 15)
NACA® Founders Award
NACA® Lifetime Membership
- Outstanding Diversity Achievement Award—Campus Program
- Outstanding Diversity Achievement Award—Individual
Patsy Morley Outstanding Programmer Award