Does your school have a tradition that highlights school spirit, showcases a signature program, or highlights best practices in programming efforts that could prove helpful for other campuses?
Enter this year’s Your Best Campus Tradition™ video competition and engage other campuses in a friendly "battle of traditions"!
- Complimentary registration to the 2019 NACA® National Convention, where you will present an educational session about your winning campus tradition
- Opportunity to submit an article to
Campus Activities Programming® magazine about your tradition
- Monetary award of $1,000 for use at your next campus tradition
- Your NACA School Membership must be current.
- Videos must be no less than 2 minutes and no longer than 2:30.
- Your video should be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo (MAKE SURE THE VIDEO IS NOT SET TO PRIVATE!)
- Previous entries may be resubmitted, as long as your video is no more than 2 years old.
A panel comprised of members of the National Convention Program Committee will review all entries. Each entry will be scored based on the following:
- Does the video highlight a unique tradition?
- Does the tradition create an inclusive environment?
- What creative marketing was done to promote the tradition?
- Was the budget for this tradition used effectively?
Deadline to enter: Jan. 31, 2018