The Lifetime Membership Award is an honor given to individuals who have unselfishly and tirelessly contributed to NACA on either the regional or national level. Lifetime Membership is a way to recognize and express gratitude to school staff members and associate members who have clearly given of themselves beyond the norm expected of volunteers or staff.
ELIGIBILITY NACA® school or associate members who have officially retired from the field of campus activities or who were at an associate firm prior to retirement. The award may be presented to more than one person in any given year.
CRITERIA The Awards Committee will select, by majority vote, deserving members who have officially retired from work and who have given of themselves beyond the norm expected of volunteers or staff.
Names of individuals to be considered may be submitted in writing by any member of NACA at any time.
To nominate an individual, please complete the nomination form and include the following as attachments:
three letters of recommendation should accompany the nomination
- the nominee’s activities with NACA, other leadership positions and contributions in their professional or academic life, as well as the date of retirement
Recent Winners of the Lifetime Membership Award
Award Nomination Form
- 2017 - Bill Fry, Everything but the Mime
- 2012 – M. Kevin Fahey, University of Connecticut-Storrs
- 2012 – Susette Redwine, Morehead State University (KY)
- 2012 – Max V. Vest, University of Richmond (VA)
- 2006 – Jim Miner, Western Illinois University
- 2005 – Joey Edmonds, JOEY EDMONDS Presents (CA)