The Campus Legend Award was established to honor and acknowledge the Associate Members of NACA who have demonstrated long-standing commitment to college and university campus entertainment. The honorees are among those Associate Members who have made a lasting impacting in the realm of campus activities and college and university edu-tainment, without the advantage of the Hollywood notoriety.
ELIGIBILITY An Associate Member of NACA who has demonstrated staying power and booking ability at NACA member institutions.
CRITERIA The Board of Directors will select, by majority, Associate Members (individuals or agencies) who:
- have performed at NACA member institutions for more than 7 years
- have had uninterrupted NACA membership for at least 7 years
- may have served in NACA volunteer roles
Nominees may be self-nominated, nominated by a colleague, or nominated by a school member. To nominate an individual, please complete the nomination form and include the following as attachments:
- cover letter addressing why the candidate should be considered
- list of past bookings/performances/engagements at NACA member institutions
Recent Winners of the Campus Legend Award
- 2018 - Joey Edmonds, JOEY EDMONDS Presents
Submission Deadline: November 26, 2018
Campus Legend Award Nomination Form