2022-23 NACA Conferences
Get ready to make meaningful connections at a NACA Conference this year. The 2022-23 conference season is just around the corner. Remember, under the new NACA Conference model, school members can attend the conference that best fits their calendars, travel needs, and budgets regardless of their regional affiliation.
Artist, agent, or vendor? Learn more about
showcasing & exhibiting.
Dates & Locations
- NACA® Atlanta: Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 2022; Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, GA
- NACA® Fort Wayne: Oct. 20-22, 2022; Grand Wayne Center, Fort Wayne, IN
- NACA® Hartford: Oct. 27-29, 2022; Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
- NACA® Spokane: Nov. 3-5, 2022; Spokane Convention Center, Spokane, WA
Looking for information on NACA Live? Visit the NACA Live website.
Showcase Selection Results
The results are in! Click below to preview the acts that will showcase at the 2022-23 NACA Conferences.
- NACA® St. Paul - will be announced Jan. 18, 2023. Deadline to apply is Dec. 5, 2022.
Health & Safety Measures
As we continue to evaluate the changing landscape of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and attempt to provide a safe experience for all attendees, the Board of Directors has updated health and safety requirements for the Association’s in-person experiences, including all NACA Conferences. These changes are for the protection of all NACA attendees, the communities they travel to and from, as well as to assist in mitigating interruptions to the fall conference season as many exhibitors, performers, volunteers, and staff attend multiple NACA events within a short period of time.
The Association is implementing the following health and safety measures:
- All participants will be required to show proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test (within 48 hours of arrival) to participate in in-person activities using CrowdPass. A conference-specific link to submit your negative test for verification will be included in pre-conference communications emailed 2 weeks out from the conference and will be available on that conference's website. Note - While this information is being provided 2 weeks in advance of the conference, don't begin submitting your test for verification until 48 hours in advance of your arrvial at the conference. For more information, visit the FAQs page.
The COVID-19 test may be a PCR or Antigen test, including at-home tests.
Proof of vaccination in lieu of a negative test will not be accepted for entry. While we strongly encourage attendees who are able and eligible be up-to-date with their vaccine and booster(s), attendees are not required to be vaccinated to participate.
Mask-wearing is strongly encouraged during NACA-sponsored events, but attendees are not currently required to do so unless they have been exposed to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
NACA may change, update, or add to these requirements at any time as it deems prudent to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others.
We have prepared a few frequently asked questions (FAQs) including information on where to find testing kits and testing sites, but please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions about our health and safety measures.
NACA® Live 2023
Save the Date for NACA® Live 2023 at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, KY on Feb. 18-21, 2023!