Friday, Oct. 4, 12:30pm
Esports Stadium 3-4
Bring your favorite school swag and promotional items to the NACA® Central School Swap, which provides opportunities to trade extra event T-shirts, brochures, promo items and other marketing. While swapping cool promotional items, delegations also have the opportunity to share their best marketing and promotional practices, fostering a learning environment for all.
NACA® Central has reimagined School Swap for 2019:
- It will take place during lunch on Friday, Oct. 4. Lunch, included with registration, will be provided for your delegation.
- Students will have the chance to model their delegation's apparel for their peers during our fashion show.
- Delegations are invited to participate in the swapping not only swag, but also ideas. To share your delegation's best promotional items and marketing practices, sign up to speak at the podium to share your tips or tricks with all of NACA® Central.
- Each participating delegation will have access to a table to display their items. An Internet connection or power source is not guaranteed, so plan accordingly.
There are two School Swap awards for which you can register on site:
School Swap People's Choice Award – For participants who go above and beyond in School Swap participation, have awesome school spirit, incorporate #LevelUp into their display and share creative ideas. The recipient will be selected by a vote of delegates who participate in/attend School Swap.
Best Promotional Item – For the institution with the most effective and creative promotional item. A table will be set up at the entrance of School Swap showing each school's best item. The winner will be selected by a vote of the delegates who participate/attend School Swap.
Winners of both awards will be announced during the Closing Banquet.
Tips for Success at School Swap:
- Bring anything your programming board has left over from marketing campaigns, whether or not you reserve a booth – pens, key chains, coffee mugs, T-shirts and more. If you want an item from another school, you will need an item to trade.
- Pack an extra bag or leave space in your suitcase for all of those T-shirts you'll be collecting.
- Bring your phone or camera to help you remember all of the creative ideas you will see.
Complete School Swap Registration by Sept. 19:. Space is limited, so register early!
2019 School Swap Registration
For more information, contact:
NACA® Central School Swap Coordinator Julian Thomason at