The year 2020 has been challenging for us all, but there has been some good to come out of it! Take a moment to recognize one of your students, grads, or professionals by submitting a nomination for one of the following awards!
Northeast Award Nominations
Excellence in Programming Award
We would love to recognize some outstanding programs that have also taken place throughout the year! Submit a nomination for Excellence in Programming to highlight four of your top events that have taken place from November 2019 to today!
Excellence in Programming Nominations
Donald L. McCullough Award
The Donald L. McCullough Award is the Northeast's highest honor. It's given to an individual who over the years has given of their time and talent in such a way as to contribute significantly to the NACA® Northeast region and the Field of Student Activities. This award is named in honor of Donald L. McCullough, one of NACA Northeast's founders. Due to the prestigious nature of this award, this award is not given out every year.
An anonymous selection committee will select an individual who meets the following criteria:
- is member institution or agency
- Has worked in the region, past or present for 4 or more years and has made a strong contribution to the profession through volunteer roles in associations
- Has given continual and outstanding service to the association, have exemplified standards of professional integrity and conduct, have achieved stature in their professions or academic pursuits, hold the esteem of colleagues and peers and have worked to further the field of student activities.
For nominators, please know while we will not be celebrating in Hartford in 2020, we would love to plan a unique, meaningful way to honor and celebrate a recipient.
McCullough Award Nominations
Awards submissions and nominations due November 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Scheduled: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Scheduled: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
National Volunteer Positions
- Application Deadline: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Scheduled: Thursday, November 5, 2020