Serve on the NACA® Northeast Stage Crew
Want to gain valuable experience in a professional production setting? Serving on the NACA® Northeast Stage Crew may be for you. It includes a variety of tasks typical of stage crew work:
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Moving, lifting and placing equipment (and some lifting is HEAVY lifting);
- Assembling and setting up band equipment, sound, lights and staging equipment;
- Operating follow spot lights, house lights and stage curtains;
- Moving and placing risers, screens and stage props; and
- Helping with the general organization of the stage and venue including some cleaning.
Friday, Oct. 4 to be considered. You should reserve the time period Nov. 6-10 for your Stage Crew commitment.
Stage Crew Description & ApplicationOn-Site Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering on site at NACA®
Northeast is a great way to get involved, make connections and have fun throughout the conference. On-site volunteer registration will open as the conference nears so stay tuned for specific volunteer opportunities. All volunteers will receive a special gift as a token of appreciation for adding this chapter to their story.
Questions? Contact Sarah Lucas at