Up to three research teams (individual researchers can be considered a team) will be selected for the Bronze Scholar Award to include the following:
- $500 stipend per research team to support research activities, payable either directly to the individual researchers or through the primary researcher's institution.
- Priority consideration for publication in the
Campus Activities Programming® magazine.
- Priority consideration for presentation at one of the six 2019 NACA® fall regional conferences or the 2020 NACA® Northern Plains Regional Conference.
Bronze Scholar Recipient Expectations
Following are the expectations for Bronze Scholar Award recipients:
2019 NACA® Research Grant Application
- Recipients of this award are required to submit an executive summary/final report by December 1, 2019.
- Recipients will also be encouraged to submit an educational session proposal for one of the 2019 NACA® fall regional conferences, the 2020 NACA® Northern Plains Regional Conference, or a NACA® webinar.