Up to three research teams (individual researchers can be considered a team) will be selected for the Bronze Scholar Award to include the following:
- $500 stipend per research team to support research activities, payable either directly to the individual researchers or through the primary researcher's institution.
- Priority consideration for publication in the
Campus Activities Programming® magazine.
- Priority consideration for presentation at one of the seven NACA® regional conferences.
Bronze Scholar Recipient Expectations
Following are the expectations for Bronze Scholar Award recipients:
- Within two months of research completion, recipients are required to write an article about their research findings for the Campus Activities Programming magazine.
- Recipients are encouraged to submit an educational session proposal for one NACA® regional conference or webinar.