Up to three research teams will be selected for the Bronze Scholar Award package. This package includes the following:
- $500 stipend per research team to support research activities, payable either directly to individual researchers or through the researcher(s)’ institutions(s).
- Priority consideration for publication by NACA.
- Priority consideration for presentation at an upcoming national convention, regional conference or webinar during which the research findings will be reported.
*Note: The Bronze Scholar package does not include registration or travel costs for NACA® events.
Bronze Scholar Recipient Expectations
Following are the expectations for Bronze Scholar Award recipients:
2016 NACA® Research Grant Application
- Within two months of research completion, recipients of this award are required to write an article about their research findings for the Campus Activities Programming® magazine.
- Recipients will also be encouraged to submit an educational session proposal (or poster session proposal) for one of the NACA® regional conferences, 2017 NACA® National Convention, or NACA® webinar. There is also an option for them to submit a poster session proposal for the 2017® National Convention.