Presenting Educational Programs
The National Association for Campus Activities invites staff and students from member institutions and associate members to submit educational program proposals for NACA® Live and NACA® Conferences. Presenting is an excellent professional development opportunity, as you share expertise and demonstrate knowledge on topics relevant to students and professional school staff in campus activities and those who provide products and services related to campus activities.
There are a variety of topics relevant to students, school staff and associate members, as well as many engaging formats from which to choose. Learn more: Presentation Formats & Learning Levels
Need Help Preparing Your Proposal?
Attend this 3-part How To Build Strong Ed Sessions webinar series presented by the Regional Leadership Teams:
- The Great Proposal - Thurs., May 19 at 2:00 p.m. ET - Register here.
- Presenting Prowess - Thurs., May 26 at 2:00 p.m. ET - Register here.
- Let 'Em Work - Thurs., June 2 at 2:00 p.m. ET - Register here.
The 2022-23 Conference season deadlines and notification dates are as follows:
- NACA® Atlanta - June 23, 2022
- NACA® Fort Wayne - July 12, 2022
- NACA® Hartford - July 19, 2022
- NACA® Spokane - July 26, 2022
- NACA® Live - September 15, 2022 (submissions open late summer)
- NACA® St. Paul - January 17, 2023
- NACA® Atlanta - July 15, 2022
- NACA® Fort Wayne - August 5, 2022
- NACA® Hartford - August 12, 2022
- NACA® Spokane - August 19, 2022
- NACA® Live - October 30, 2022
- NACA® St. Paul - February 20, 2023