- Are you experiencing any potential
COVID-19 symptoms (click for a full list of potential symptoms, but typically includes fever, cough, shortness of breath, or new loss of taste or smell)?
- Have you been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment?
If you answered YES to any of these questions: Do Not Enter the NACA Conference
If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms or believe you were exposed to COVID-19 during the event, regardless of your vaccination status:
- Do not re-enter the conference.
- Contact Jameson Root, NACA Chief Operations Officer, at (765) 382-6843 as soon as possible.
- Get tested.
CDC Guidance if you believe you are sick.
Local COVID-19 Testing Sites:
General COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Face masks must be worn at all times, except when seated for catered meal functions.
- Face coverings such as neck gaiters and bandanas will not be permitted.
- Food and beverage consumption is only allowed in designated spaces, when seated.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times.
- Self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath)
- One-way entrance and exit doors in high traffic areas where needed
- One-way aisles where needed
- Expanded aisleways and physical distancing in room sets-ups, exhibit hall, and other public places
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the venue
- Instructional signage, floor clings and other markers
- Verbal reminders and app push notifications
- Audio/Visual and other equipment, meeting space, and public areas will be cleaned on a regular basis. Care will be taken to mitigate high touch points as much as possible
- Longer exhibit hall hours to allow attendees to reduce the traffic at one time
- Attendees that do not comply with the event regulations may be asked to leave the venue.
We will continue to monitor ongoing federal, state, and local recommendations and reserve the right to alter plans as needed.
After the Event:
- Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
If you experience any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating or volunteering with NACA, call Jameson Root, NACA Chief Operations Officer, at (765) 382-6843.