Which Best Describes You?
Recruit new members. Reap the Rewards!
The Student Hospitality Coordinator is responsible for assisting with any scheduled orientation sessions, staffing the information help desk throughout the conference, and various other hospitality initiatives.
- Assures that the Association’s Mission and Vision are reflected in the attendee experience by helping create an inclusive, hospitable environment where all attendees feel welcome and connected. This includes attending all conference events and meetings to set the tone for attendee engagement.
- Assists with staffing the Information Desk and works with on-site volunteers at the conference as needed.
- Facilitates orientation sessions as scheduled in conjunction with the Hospitality & Attendee Engagement Coordinator.
- Works with the Regional Leadership Team to create and implement hospitality initiatives for students at the conference.
- Strongly encouraged to submit at least one educational program proposal if there is a conference within the region.
- Attends all regularly scheduled regional meetings and conference calls.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA staff liaison.
- Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
- Attends conference, if there is a conference within the region.
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student at a NACA member institution.
- Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
- If the volunteer changes schools during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Volunteer Development Manager must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
NACA Google Drives
April 15 – January 31
Experience & Events Director
The National Association for Campus Activities empowers members to amplify the campus experience through inclusive learning, meaningful connections, and engaging entertainment that transforms college communities.
© 2020 National Association for Campus Activities | All Rights Reserved