Which Best Describes You?
Recruit new members. Reap the Rewards!
The Marketing Competition Coordinator manages all aspects of the competition to highlight the creative marketing efforts of NACA school members.
- Determines awards while working within the available budget.
- Develops description and registration materials for the marketing competition to be included in the web portal, including determination of judging categories.
- Recruits judges and communicates in advance of competition to secure participation.
- Assures that the Association’s Mission and Vision are reflected in the attendee experience by helping create an inclusive, hospitable environment where all attendees feel welcome and connected. This includes attending all conference events and meetings to set the tone for attendee engagement.
- Strongly encouraged to submit at least one educational program proposal if there is a conference within the region.
- Attends all regularly scheduled regional meetings and conference calls.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA staff liaison.
- Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
- Attends conference, if there is a conference within the region.
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student at a NACA member institution.
- Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
- If the volunteer changes schools during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Volunteer Development Manager must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
NACA Google Drives
April 15 – January 31
Chief Operations Officer
The National Association for Campus Activities empowers members to amplify the campus experience through inclusive learning, meaningful connections, and engaging entertainment that transforms college communities.
© 2020 National Association for Campus Activities | All Rights Reserved