We’re glad you’re coming! Please use the following information to make the most of your 2019 NACA Northern Plains Conference experience.
- Always feel free to make connections over meal times. Three meals are provided throughout the conference, other meals are all on your own. Feel free to sit with school delegations as welcomed in, or welcome school members to join you.
- For the closing banquet on Saturday, we’re continuing the tradition of “Adopt an Associate”. We’ll match school delegations up with associate members to eat together– visit this link and fill out the form below to secure your spot. Please fill out by 11:59pm on Friday, March 29th and we will email you by noon on Saturday, March 30th with more details.
Adopt an Associate Registration
Associate Networking and Learning Opportunities
- There will be an Associate member orientation on Thursday during load in hours. Check the preliminary schedule prior to securing travel so you can attend.
- Block Booking orientation is vitally important for those wanting to book dates at this conference. Block booking is one of the business components of the conference and it happens through the NACA 24/7 link on the NACA Website. Each exhibiting associate member will have a profile within this NACA 24/7 system. It’s up to you to make sure it’s updated and ready to rock and roll. We recommend updating prior to arriving at the conference.
- There is a Staff/Associate reception on Thursday evening after the final marketplace. This is a casual opportunity to mix and mingle with professional staff from both the higher ed and entertainment realm. There will be light appetizers and a cash bar – and karaoke. YESSS.
- Ed Sessions stand for Educational Sessions. A lot of these are geared towards school members but are still a wonderful tool for associate members looking to gain further insight into this market. There will also be a few sessions tailored specifically to making the most of the conference. More information on these sessions tailored to associates will be available in written form when you arrive to your booth in the marketplace.
- Associate member Town hall is a working meeting where associate members can share ideas and learn more about associate led initiatives. There is also opportunity to speak and listen about the direction of the association with School Member volunteers, members of the Board of Directors and National Office. All are welcome, regardless if this is your first conference or your 100th conference.
Campus Activities Marketplace
- This is the tradeshow where your tradeshow display/booth will be. Make sure you’re mindful of the schedule as it is only open during very specific times and securely locked all of the rest of the time.
- Refer to your Associate Member Guide for exact booth dimensions, but feel free to reach out to us with any questions on what to expect in this space. In your information, it will say that one sign with your company name will be provided – it is our recommendation that you not rely on this being your only source of marketing and advertising within your booth space.
- Come prepared to share your information through business cards, one sheets, videos and other promotional materials. And come prepared to gather information from conference delegates and other associates you’re able to network with.
Please know that we are available to answer any and all questions you may encounter in preparing for your conference. If we don’t know the answer – we’ll make sure to point you in the right direction. We look forward to meeting you!
How To Concerts