What are Institutes?
Attend a NACA Institute where you can have fun, learn valuable skills, and network with both seasoned professionals and fellow students. Each summer, NACA offers in-person experiential learning opportunities for students and professionals. Institutes provide you with the skills to further excel as a leader and change agent on your campus. Through team building, effective training, and networking, you will be highly motivated to create college communities where everyone belongs.
2023 Dates & Locations
Registration Now Open!
Student Government Institutes:
Programming Board Institutes:
What can you expect to gain from an Institute?
As a result of attending a NACA Institute, all participants (students and advisors) will be able to:
- Articulate their role in creating diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible campus communities.
- Implement effective communication techniques.
- Develop enhanced leadership skills.
- Demonstrate competence in critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
- Apply strategies for recruiting, recognizing, retaining, and transitioning student leaders.
- Identify methods to strengthen their network of peers for support.
In addition, our variety of institutes helps participants gain any number of Student Leadership Competencies, Competencies for Diversity and Inclusion, or Competencies for Campus Activities Professionals.