What are Institutes?
Attend a NACA Institute where you can have fun, learn valuable skills and network with both seasoned professionals and fellow students. Each summer, NACA offers in-person experiential learning opportunities for students and professionals. Institutes provide you with the skills to further excel as a leader on your campus. Through team building, effective training, and inspiring programming ideas, you will be highly motivated to build better programs on your campus.
Summer 2022 Institutes
- Programming Board Institute
- Student Government Institutes (2)
- Summer Leadership Event
- Student Organizations Institute
- National Leadership Symposium
More information about summer program dates, registration, and locations will be available in late February.
What can you expect to gain from an Institute?
STUDENTS will be able to:
- Integrate principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Exhibit enhanced leadership skills
- Demonstrate enhanced competence in critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
ADVISORS will be able to: