- Category: National Volunteer Positions
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Check Status / Apply
Selects the Virtual NACA® Live showcase acts according to criteria and procedures as approved by the NACA Board of Directors.
• Attends orientation and scheduled meetings in the fall which is scheduled for Oct 23th - Nov 1st via Zoom.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Actions Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Assures that NACA goals, initiatives and relevant Strategic Plan objectives are integrated with convention initiatives and position responsibilities.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to NACA policies and procedures, as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
• Must be a full-time staff member, graduate or undergraduate student at a member institution (note: if the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be an NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Office, Chair of the Board, National Volunteer Development Coordinator must be informed of this change and the letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of hiring.)
• Must have approval from and support of their institution prior to applying for the position (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
• Must not be a current or former employee or intern of an NACA Associate Member firm or agency, or plan to be employed by or be an intern for an NACA Associate Member firm or agency within the next fiscal year.
Applicants will be expected to attend the entire showcase selection process.
Term of Service
• One week, October 27th - Nov 1st.
• Selected in Oct prior to Oct selection meeting.
The National Showcase Selection Coordinator.
NACA Office Liaison
Associate Services Manager