*PLEASE NOTE: This event has reached capacity and registration is now closed.
JuNE 22-25, 2017
University of Denver (CO)
Audience: Students and Advisors
The NACA® Student Government Institute - West is a leadership development program for student government representatives and professional advisors. Utilizing various current leadership development theories, the institute curriculum is developed to provide participants with strategies to best represent diverse groups of students and organizations. The hands-on curriculum is designed to focus on refining personal leadership skills, building professional experiences, and defining the role of student government.
- Develop the leadership skills of themselves and their councils;
- Enhance their knowledge of student government basics, including structures and procedures;
- Learn practices to improve relationships with university officials and campus staff;
- Discuss ways to create a desired impression of student government;
- Exchange resource materials with other school delegates;
- Build a network with other student government leaders and student government advisors; and
- Discuss theories and best practices, as well as common experiences with other student government advisors.
*You must be 18 years old or older to participate
Early Registration Fees and Deadlines:
$539 for NACA® Member until May 12
$679 for Non Member until May 12
Regular Registration Fees and Deadlines:
$629 for NACA® Member after May 12
$789 for Non Member after May 12
Commuter Registration Fee (No On-Campus Housing Required): $449
Delegate Housing Extra Night (June 21 only): $40.16
Parking Pass: $30 (includes all days of institute)
Final Registration Deadline: May 26
For more information on this institute, please contact: