Saturday, August 20, 2022
The Student Networking Coordinator is responsible for identifying, coordinating, and facilitating student networking opportunities at events within the region.
- Assures that the Association’s Mission and Vision are reflected in the attendee experience by helping create an inclusive, hospitable environment where all attendees feel welcome and connected. This includes attending all conference events and meetings to set the tone for attendee engagement.
- In conjunction with the Regional Leadership Team, identifies, coordinates, and facilitates student networking opportunities at conferences and other events within the region.
- Strongly encouraged to submit at least one educational program proposal if there is a conference within the region.
- Attends all regularly scheduled regional meetings and conference calls.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA staff liaison.
Qualifications / Expectations
- Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
- Attends conference, if there is a conference within the region.
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student at a NACA member institution.
- Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
- If the volunteer changes schools during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Volunteer Development Manager must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
NACA Google Drives
Term of Service
April 15 – January 31
NACA Office Liaison
Experience & Events Director
Networking & Business Relationships