Undergraduate Student Positions: Northern Plains Regional Leadership Team - Student Hospitality Coordinator
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
The Student Hospitality Coordinator is responsible for assisting with student orientation sessions and staffing the information help desk throughout the conference.
- Assists with staffing the Information Desk and works with onsite volunteers at the conference.
- Facilitates orientation sessions on day one of the conference in conjunction with the Hospitality & Attendee Engagement Coordinator.
- Integrates and supports principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Assures that the Association’s Mission and Vision are reflected in the attendee experience by helping create an inclusive, hospitable environment where all attendees feel welcome and connected. This includes attending all conference events and meetings to set the tone for attendee engagement.
- Strongly encouraged to submit at least one educational program proposal for the conference.
- Attends all regularly scheduled regional meetings and conference calls.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to, NACA Policies and Procedures.
- Assures that NACA goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives are integrated with conference initiatives and position responsibilities.
- Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
- Communicates the Association’s mission and values to current and potential members to actively promote recruitment and retention.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA office staff liaison.
Qualifications / Expectations
- Attends conference.
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student at a NACA member institution.
- Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
NACA Google Drives
Term of Service
January 15 - May 31
NACA Office Liaison
Experience & Events Director
Networking & Business Relationships