● Assists the Campus Activities Marketplace Coordinator with the operation of the Campus Activities Marketplace for regional events as per printed policy, including:
o Monitoring exhibitor load-in and load out
o Implementing opening and closing times during the conference schedule
o Overseeing adherence to policies related to exhibiting, sightlines, noise levels, booth demonstrations and Marketplace Attractions
● Submits at least one educational program proposal for the regional conference by the deadline.
● Attends all regularly scheduled regional meetings & conference calls.
● Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to NACA policies and procedures, as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
● Integrates NACA goals, initiatives, and relevant strategic plan objectives in all aspects of position responsibilities.
● Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
● Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor.
● Campus Activities Market Place Staff must be a full time professional staff member at an NACA member institution)
● Campus Activities Market Place Staff must have approval from and support of their institution prior to appointment to the position (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
● If the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be an NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Office, and National Volunteer Development Coordinator must be informed of this change and the letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of hiring.
● The CAMP Staff must not be a current or former employee or intern of an NACA associate member firm or agency, or plan to be employed by or be an intern for an NACA associate member agency or firm within the next fiscal year.