Friday, May 8, 2020
To become familiar with NACA governance, programs and professional development opportunities.
· Attend NACA® Live and one Regional Conference.
· Present at least one education session at each event.
· Write an article for Campus Activities Programming Magazine or a proposal for the Journal of Campus Activities Practice and Scholarship.
· Participate in regular conference calls with the Leadership Fellows Coordinator, mentors and other fellows.
· Communicate at least monthly with the assigned Leadership Fellow Mentor.
· Provide conference planning support for NACA® Live and one regional conference.
· Each Leadership Fellow must be full-time professional staff who has been in the field three years or less. Fellows must be a member of an underrepresented population (e.g., Gender, Sexual Orientation, Ability, Race, Ethnicity, Age, etc.). NACA institutional membership is preferred, but not required.
· Each Leadership Fellow must have approval from and support of his/her institution/agency
prior to appointment to the position. (Note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of
the office, etc.)
Each Leadership Fellow receives a complimentary registration and Professional Development Luncheon ticket for each event. NACA reimburses for ½ a double/double sleeping room so that Leadership Fellows can attend the pre-convention meeting.
Term of Service
Beginning June 1 of the current year through November 30 of the next year.
Leadership Fellows Coordinator, Leadership Fellow Mentor
NACA Office Liaison
Education and Research Coordinator