Friday, March 13, 2020
The Leadership Fellows Coordinator oversees the NACA® Leadership Fellows Program.
•Coordinate the Leadership Fellows program, communicating with the Chair of the Diversity Advisory Group and the NACA Office Education and Research Coordinator on status of applicants, selection, progress of program, etc., as needed and applicable.
• Select fellows and mentors.
• Collaborate with the NACA Live Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team Lead in planning and implementing Diversity Initiatives Curriculum.
• Coordinate and facilitate mentor/fellow relations via monthly conference calls and on-site at regional conferences and NACA® Live.
• Communicate with fellows to see how relationship is going.
• Communicate with mentors to see how program is going.
• Be a resource to mentors and fellows for information.
• Develop and facilitate the annual educational session highlighting the Leadership Fellows program at NACA® Live.
• Preference for the Leadership Fellows Coordinator position may be given to the applicant who is a past Leadership Fellow or Mentor.
• The Leadership Fellows Coordinator must be a full-time professional staff member at a member institution, and must maintain that status throughout the course of the term of office.
• The Leadership Fellows Coordinator must have approval from and support of their institution prior to being appointed to the position (Note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
The Leadership Fellows Coordinator will receive a reimbursement check for one-half of the double room rate for one night’s lodging for the time they are required to arrive early for NACA® Live to attend required meetings.
Term of Service
Two years, beginning May 1 ending April 30 of the second following year. The Leadership Fellows Coordinator may not serve more than two consecutive terms.
Chair of the NACA Board of Directors, Chair of the Diversity Advisory Group
Leadership Fellows and Leadership Fellows Mentors
NACA Office Liaison
Education and Research Coordinator