- Category: National Volunteer Positions
Monday, May 15, 2017
To assist the assigned Leadership Fellow in acclimation into NACA and the field of higher education.
· Attend the National Convention and, if possible, the Regional Conference.
· Assist the assigned Leadership Fellow in developing a presentation for at least one education session at each event.
· Assist the assigned Leadership Fellow in developing an article for Campus Activities Programming Magazine.
· Participate in regular conference calls with the Leadership Fellows Coordinator, mentors and fellows.
· Communicate at least monthly with the assigned Leadership Fellow.
· Serve as an information resource for the fellow.
· Attend the Professional Development Luncheon and Diversity Dinner with your Fellow. (encouraged, not required)
· Each Leadership Fellow Mentor must be a full-time professional staff member who has been in the field five years or more. NACA institutional membership is required.
· Each Leadership Fellow Mentor must have approval from and support of his/her institution/agency prior to appointment to the position. (Note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
Mentors are responsible for funding their own registration
Term of Service
Beginning June 1 of the current year through April 30 of the next year.
Leadership Fellows Coordinator
NACA Office Liaison
Education and Development Coordinator