- Category: National Volunteer Positions
Friday, September 7, 2018
Assists with the NACA Foundation scholarship application review and selection process.
· Reviews and recommends scholarship recipients
· Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Actions Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members
· Makes recommendations to the Chair of the Scholarship Selection Committee for new scholarship programs and policies.
· The Scholarship Selection Committee Student Member must be an undergraduate student or a graduate student at an NACA member institution.
· The Scholarship Selection Student Committee Member must have approval from and support of their institution prior to appointment to the position (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
· If the volunteer changes schools during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Office and National Volunteer Development Coordinator must be informed of this change and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of hiring.
· Knowledge and understanding of the NACA Foundation and its scholarships is required.
· You must be available during the summer break and other school holidays.
Zoom conference call platform will be provide by NACA as requested. Will have access to Wufoo applications.
Term of Service
· 1 year term
· May 1st - April 30th
Scholarship Selection Committee Chair
NACA Office Liaison
Executive Assistant to the Executive Director