Monday, April 12, 2021
Members of the Live Events Action Group will provide guidance and direction in the planning and execution of all live events to include NACA Live and NACA conferences. Members will ensure the structure and content of NACA’s events are aligned with the association’s mission and responsive to the diverse needs of the membership.
• Provides support to live event volunteer teams by providing overviews and themes previously designed by LEAG.
• Helps development assessment around showcasing/live entertainment connections and relevancy.
• Review logistics of live event experiences to ensure that the attendee experience meets the association’s strategic plan, mission and vision.
• Assist NACA office in creating intended outcomes and expectations for live events.
• Attend regularly scheduled meeting calls Integrates and supports principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Integrates and supports principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to, NACA Policies and Procedures.
• Assures that NACA goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives are integrated with event and program initiatives and position responsibilities.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Communicates the Association’s mission and values to current and potential members to actively promote recruitment and retention.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA office staff liaison.
• Previous attendance at minimum one (1) NACA conference and/or NACA Live.
• Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
• Must be a full-time professional staff member at an NACA member institution.
• Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
• If the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Coordinator of Volunteer Leadership Services must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
• NACA Connect
• NACA Google Drives
Term of Service
• Two-year term
• May 1-April 30
NACA Office Liaison
Experience and Events Director
Cultivating a Sense of Belonging
Experiential Leadership Learning