Monday, August 17, 2020
The six Graduate Interns will individually provide support for NACA® Live.
• Communicates at least monthly with selected mentor.
• Co-presents an educational session with selected mentor.
• Participates in training and planning calls as scheduled.
• Attends NACA Live Planning Team Pre-Event meeting as needed.
• Attends Professional Development Luncheon.
• Attends the following: Volunteer Recognition and Achievement Celebration, Board of Directors and Past Board Chairs networking and Q&A reception, Graduate Student Networking reception.
• Assures that NACA goals, initiatives, and relevant Strategic Plan objects are integrated with NACA Live initiatives and position responsibilities.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action’s Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
The Graduate Intern must be a current graduate student. NACA institutional membership is preferred, but not required.
Institutional support for the volunteer is required prior to appointment to the position (note: support is defined as financial, as well as time out of the office, etc.)
Attendance is required for the duration of the NACA Live Event.
Interns will receive a complimentary NACA® Live Event registration and ticket to the Professional Development Luncheon.
Term of Service
September 15 – February 28
NACA Office Liaison
Education and Development Coordinator