What is NACA® Virtual?
NACA® Virtual is a completely new NACA experience that will be hosted on a platform that enables you to participate from a computer or smartphone in networking and learning opportunities, engaging showcases, block booking, and yes, an interactive marketplace. While we could never replicate the feeling of reconnecting in-person with old friends and colleagues at a fall regional, we will try to give you the best of the Association in a new unique format, designed for you to learn, engage, and do business. This is not your average conference turned webinar.
How many virtual conferences will you host?
- Two conferences will be hosted. One on
Oct 2-4, 2020 and another on
Oct 9-11, 2020.
What will the virtual conference schedule be?
What will it cost to attend (per delegate)?
What will it cost to showcase?
Will there be Block Blocking?
- Yes, collective purchasing is at the core of NACA, it is why the Association was founded. The business hub will be live throughout the virtual program. We will be leveraging our conference platform to notify participants when interest is expressed so that a block can form.
Will there be educational sessions?
- NACA empowers members to amplify the campus experience through inclusive learning. We will be offering keynote speakers, deep dive sessions, tracks, and buzz sessions that align with our competencies and current matters.
How many showcases will there be?
- There will be a total of 72 showcase performance slots per event.
What platform will host the virtual conference?
- NACA has selected Socio as our platform and app provider, we will also be work with EideCom to produce showcases. NACA takes great pride in the level of the quality of education, production, and participant experience and we bring that same commitment to a virtual conference. While we cannot replace the unique personal experiences of an in-person event we are excited about the new ways in which we can connect, learn, book business, and source campus programming.
Will there be exhibiting space?
- This is one of many reasons we selected Socio as our virtual platform; we will be able to provide options for exhibiting. Schools will be able watch and have live discussions with Associate Members, book appointments for an individual meeting, watch video demos, but most importantly have real-time interactions.
What if I already registered for a fall in-person conference?
- If you have already registered, you will have the option of transferring your registration information and fees to the virtual conference. Refunds will be available for the change in registration fees.
If I volunteer for a regional conference team, will I still have a volunteer role?
- You may want to maintain a RCPC role for an additional year, but there is no expectation from the Association. Please respond via this form by July 10, 2020. We recognize you may have other interests and excited to try another role within NACA.
Will NACA® Live and Northern Plains Regional Conference happen in 2021?
- The board of directors and staff continue to assess safety recommendations from the CDC, state and local authorities. The board will make a decision regarding NACA® Live and Northern Plains with safety as the highest priority and will share with the membership as soon as any change has been determined.