Show off your institution's best graphics and promotional items this year! The competition is open to all NACA® South member schools who've designed posters, flyers, buttons, clothing or other promotional materials. All submissions will be showcased during the conference. This competition shares ideas and techniques used to create outstanding promotional materials from a variety of campuses and programs. Competition winners will be recognized during the conference.
2019 Rules and Guidelines
1. Any NACA® South regional school member may participate.
2. Graphics entries must be dated between Sept. 27, 2018 and Sept. 26, 2019.
3. Entries must be submitted in one of the two divisions:
- Professional – Designed by a paid graphic designer (student, staff or associate) whose primary job is graphic design.
- Volunteer – Designed by a student or staff whose primary role in the organization is not graphic design.
4. Each division has eight categories:
- Flyer (8.5 x 11 or smaller)
- Poster (printed on paper larger than 8.5 x 11)
- Banner (vinyl sheet or similar non-paper material of any size)
- Promotional Item
- Themed Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
5. Schools are limited to ONE entry per category in each division.
6. Incomplete entries and/or violations of rules will result in disqualification from the competition.
7. Schools that wish to enter the competition must complete the entry form during material drop-off.
8. All entries are available to be picked up after judging and should be picked up by Saturday, Sept. 28 before midnight from the Volunteer Center. Any items remaining at that time will be discarded.
9. Schools who wish to enter their social media campaign must print the pages for entry and present them like other items.
- Make additional copies of the entry form as necessary.
- All entry forms and materials must be turned in to the Volunteer Center by Thursday, Sept. 26 at 4:30 p.m.
- NACA® South is not responsible for any lost or damaged entries.
For more information, contact:
NACA® South Graphics Competition Coordinator