The Student Organizations Institute (SOI) offers student organization advisors the opportunity to learn and engage with peers from across the country. With a variety of engaging session formats, you will explore best and promising practices, learn strategies for risk management, training, and how to tell your story, and discover valuable resources to make the work that you do easier. In addition, there will be intentional networking opportunities to connect with people who do what you do and understand the challenges and successes that come with your role. While this institute is best for those new to the role of managing their institution’s student organizations, it’s also a great networking opportunity and refresher for those of all experience levels. SOI is a partnership between the National Association of Campus Activities and ACUI. Questions? Contact Member Relations.
Dates: June 13-16, 2022
Location: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
NACA/ACUI Member Rates:
- Before May 11: $675 early | $485 commuter*
- May 11-29: $775 regular | $585 commuter
- May 30-June 8*: $875 late | $685 commuter
- Before May 11: $850 early | $650 commuter*
- May 11-29: $950 regular | $750 commuter
- May 30-June 8*: $1050 late | $850 commuter
*Commuter Registration does not include housing or meals.
- Delegate Housing Extra Night (June 12 only – no meals provided) - $64
Registration includes the following:
- Housing on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights (June 13, 14, and 15)
- Dinner on Monday, June 15
- Breakfast and Lunch on Tuesday, June 16 (meals served in dining hall)
- Breakfast and Lunch on Wednesday, June 17 (meals served in dining hall)
- Breakfast on Thursday, June 18 (meal served in dining hall)
Registration is now closed.
Our ACUI partners handle registration for all participants, regardless of membership in NACA and/or ACUI. Click the registration button to be redirected to the ACUI registration page.
By participating in this experience, you will:
- Gain strategies and skill sets that support advancement in the area of student organization management.
- Learn relevant trends impacting student organizations in higher education—including organization policies, inclusive practices, and best and emerging practices.
- Develop competence in assessment, organizational leadership and management, risk management, and adapting in the changing landscape of higher education.
- Create a network of peers who can support you through your journey.