June 23-25, 2020
If you manage student organizations, whether a new or seasoned professional, the
Virtual Student Organizations Institute offers you opportunities to learn valuable skills and practices from experts and colleagues in the field. Hosted by ACUI and NACA, this virtual format will explore best and promising practices, learn strategies for online engagement, policy and conduct, inclusive practices, and assessment, and connect with peers.
By participating in this experience, you will:
- Gain strategies and skill sets that support advancement in the area of student organization management;
- Learn relevant trends impacting student organizations in higher education—including student organization conduct, inclusive practices, and online engagement;
- Develop competence in assessment, organizational leadership and management, risk management and legal issues, and adapting in the changing landscape of higher education; and
- Create a network of peers who can support you through your journey.
By registering for this event, you will receive access to all three days of the program including:
- 4 general session deep dives
- 2 breakout sessions opportunities
- 2 roundtable discussions
- Informal networking throughout the week
- Digital copies of materials, including presentation slides, handouts, and resources shared by attendees
- Participant information (including institutional student organization demographics that can be used as a resource to connect with other attendees)
ACUI/NACA Member Registration - $225
Non-Member Registration - $325
Final registration deadline: June 16.
Please hold 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT June 23-25 for the institute. Specific time blocks will be announced soon.