The NACA® Summer Leadership Event at Walt Disney World is a leadership development program for student leaders and advisors that utilizes educational programs and tours presented by Walt Disney World Cast Members to teach participants how Disney develops leaders and creates magical experiences for their guests and cast members. Student Affairs professionals work with the participants to connect this information to their leadership roles on campus. |
Questions? Contact Member Relations.
What can you expect to gain from an Institute?
STUDENTS will be able to:
- Integrate principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Exhibit enhanced leadership skills
- Demonstrate enhanced competence in critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
ADVISORS will be able to:
Behavioral Expectations Agreement
Participants of the above named NACA® Institute are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible manner consistent with federal and state laws and host institution policies. Violation of law or policy while at the NACA Institute will result in the immediate dismissal from the program and notification of the delegate’s institution, and may result in criminal or civil prosecution. Institute fees are non-refundable. By registering for this institute, you agree that you will not participate in the following activities:
- Use, possession, or distribution of alcohol or illegal drugs during the duration of the institute.
- Sexual assault or indecent exposure. Sexual assault is defined as the implied use or threatened use of force to engage in any sexual activity against another person’s will.
- Behavior which threatens the emotional or physical well-being and/or safety of participants including but not limited to any form of fighting, vandalism, etc.
- Unauthorized use of any fire safety equipment including the activation of alarms or extinguisher without immediate cause.
- Use or possession of weapons. Skip educational sessions or planned activities.
- Behavior unbecoming of my college/university of NACA.
Alleged violations will be reviewed by institute staff. If it is found that it is more probable that a violation has occurred than not, the delegate will immediately be dismissed from the program. A formal incident report will be filed and forwarded to the NACA Office. By registering for this program, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by these guidelines.