Monday, June 14, 2021
The General Member of the Fundraising Events Committee is responsible, with appropriate NACA Office staff, for administering fundraising events for the NACA Foundation.
• Promotes financial giving to the NACA Foundation.
• Coordinates fundraising events other than those presented at NACA conferences or activities, including, but not necessarily limited to fundraising events that occur during NACA® Live.
• Integrates NACA® goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives in all aspects of position responsibilities.
• Integrates and supports principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to, NACA Policies and Procedures.
• Assures that NACA goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives are integrated with event and program initiatives and position responsibilities.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Communicates the Association’s mission and values to current and potential members to actively promote recruitment and retention.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA office staff liaison.
• Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
• Must be a member at an NACA member institution.
• Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
• If the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Coordinator of Volunteer Leadership Services must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
• NACA Connect
• NACA Google Drives
Term of Service
• May 1st - April 30th
• Two Years
• Term may be extended at the discretion of the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
NACA Office Liaison
NACA Executive Director
Cultivating a Sense of Belonging
Experiential Leadership Learning
Networking & Business Relationships
Recruitment and Retention