- Category: National Volunteer Positions
Monday, December 2, 2019
Coordinates with the NACA® Live team in direct consultation with the Chair of the NACA® Live Team and the national office. The general team member works to execute the necessary projects and program to help create the vision of the conference a reality.
• Participates in regular calls/meetings with the NACA® Live Chair and NACA® Live team.
• Execute a new strategic vision for the NACA® Live experience following the Maritz eight stages of a live event.
• Maintains regular communication between Chair and Area Leads.
• Attends onsite planning team meeting the day prior to the convention.
• Participates in training calls as scheduled.
• Assures that NACA goals, initiatives and relevant Strategic Plan objectives are integrated with NACA® Live initiatives and position responsibilities.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to NACA policies and procedures, as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Must be a full-time staff member at a member institution (Note: if the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be an NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Office, Chair of the Board, National Volunteer Development Coordinator must be informed of this change and the letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of hiring.)
• Must have served as a previous member of the National Convention Program Committee or a regional conference program committee;
• Must have approval from and support of their institution prior to applying for the position (Note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.)
The association support will be determined by the NACA office.
Term of Service
January - February 2021
Chair of NACA® Live