Monday, December 14, 2020
The General Member of the Fundraising Events Committee is responsible, with appropriate NACA Office staff, for administering fundraising events for the NACA Foundation.
• Promotes financial giving to the NACA Foundation.
• Coordinates fundraising events other than those presented at regional conferences or activities, including, but not necessarily limited to fundraising events that occur during NACA® Live.
• Integrates NACA® goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives in all aspects of position responsibilities.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of, and ensures adherence to, NACA® policies and procedures, as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA® leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association, both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor.
• Must be a full-time professional staff member at an NACA® member institution.
• Must have approval from and support of their institution prior to applying for the position (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
• If the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be an NACA® member and provide a statement of support. The NACA® Office and National Volunteer Development Coordinator must be informed of this change and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA® Office within 30 days of hiring.
• A minimum of two to three years’ involvement in student affairs, campus activities or NACA.
NACA® Office will confirm level of support.
Term of Service
• May 1st - April 30th
• Two Years
• Term may be extended at the discretion of the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
Chair of the Fundraising Events Committee
NACA Office Liaison
NACA Executive Director