- Category: National Volunteer Positions
Friday, March 6, 2020
Assists the National Block Booking Coordinator in facilitation of the NACA Block Booking program at all Live Events for the association. A good portion of the work is also done throughout the year facilitating good business practices among school and associate members.
• With National Block Booking Coordinator, provides on-site Block Booking support for the regional conferences during each year of their term as time permits, with the goal being a minimum of on-site support at two regional events & the National Convention;
• In conjunction with the NACA Office and National Block Booking Coordinator, they prepare and facilitate training for Regional Block Booking Coordinators.
• Provides input into the ongoing development and maintenance of the NACA 24/7 online platform to the National Block Booking Coordinator and appropriate NACA Office staff.
• Recommends related policies to the NACA Office with the National Block Booking Coordinator.
• Oversees the Block Booking process at Regional Conferences & the National Convention.
• Works with the National Block Booking Coordinator to maintain documentation and records of all Block Booking progress to generate reports and provide statistical evidence to support policy change requests.
• Integrates NACA goals, initiatives and relevant strategic plan objectives into the conference planning process.
• Follows NACA’s Non-Discrimination, Diversity Advancement and Affirmative Action Principles to recommend others to fill available positions in the NACA leadership and takes the necessary steps to achieve a diverse Association both through the recruitment of volunteers and suggesting to the Board of Directors new or modified programs and services for the Association’s members.
• Must have approval from and support of their institution prior to applying for the position. Institutional support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.
• Must be a seasoned school staff member.
• Must have served as a Regional Block Booking Coordinator in the last 3-5 years.
• Must be able to attend the National Convention / assigned Regional events throughout their term and must also be able to provide on-site support to the Block Booking Center for a minimum of two regional conferences during each year of their term, if available.
NACA will provide registration, lodging, travel and per diem for NACA events this position attends in their volunteer capacity.
Term of Service
This is a two-year appointment starting May 1st and ending April 30 of the second following year.
National Block Booking Coordinator
Regional Block Booking Coordinators, Assistant Regional Block Booking Coordinators, and Block Booking Graduate Interns
NACA Office Liaison
Associate Services Manager