Easy on the budget. Big on Impact. Meet me at #MATFEST
March 9-10, 2018 - Shippensburg University (PA)
The Mid Atlantic Festival (#MATFEST) is back and better than ever. Join us March 9-10, 2018 at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania for this two-day event designed specifically for newly-formed programming boards and those with limited budgets. #MATFEST is the place to be if you are looking for a training opportunity for students that are new to NACA or your group is unable to attend larger scale events due to time or budget constraints. And while #MATFEST may be easy on the budget, it promises to have a big impact with outstanding showcases, exciting opportunities in the Campus Activities Marketplace and stellar professional development.
All Inclusive Registration
- The registration fee ($119 for members and $174 for nonmembers before Feb. 16, 2018) is very affordable and now includes all meals.
- Budget friendly lodging ($99 per night).
- "New to NACA" Showcase (acts that have never showcased on a NACA stage before). This will allow new artists you've never seen before an opportunity to get on stage and wow you.
- "Variety" Showcase (a novelty showcase with longer, 20-minute slots). This is meant to add greater variety to the type of acts that are showcasing outside of comedy and music.
- All acts are priced at $1,500 +SLRMT or below for the Special Conference/Single Date Price. (Block Booking pricing must include travel).
Expanded Networking Opportunities
- Innovative ways to connect are incorporated throughout the schedule.
- Get your creative juices going at the Saturday evening School Swap.
- Get down to business with concise educational sessions that are focused on the content you need.
- Interactive formats that enhance the learning experience.
At #MATFEST, you can get the NACA experience you have come to know and love, plus it's easy on the budget. Give us a try this spring and see the impact!
Ready to help?
The Mid Atlantic Festival Committee is recruiting members. Click here to see postings.
Early Registration - Schools 119.00
Regular Registration - Schools 144.00
Early Registration - Non-Mbr 174.00
Regular Registration – Non-Mbr 204.00
Early Registration - Associates 144.00
Regular Registration – Associates 159.00
The HQ hotel rate is $99, plus tax.