Easy on the budget. Big on Impact. Meet me at #MATFEST
March 8-9, 2019 - Shippensburg University (PA)
The Mid Atlantic Festival (#MATFEST) is back and better than ever. Join us March 8-9, 2019 at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania for this two-day event designed specifically for newly-formed programming boards and those with limited budgets. #MATFEST is the place to be if you are looking for a training opportunity for students that are new to NACA or your group is unable to attend larger scale events due to time or budget constraints. And while #MATFEST may be easy on the budget, it promises to have a big impact with outstanding showcases, exciting opportunities in the Campus Activities Marketplace and stellar professional development.
Register by Feb. 15 to receive an early bird discount!
School Registration Rates
Early Member Registration - $124
Regular Member Registration - $144
Early Non-Member Registration - $180
Non-Member Registration - $206
Associate Registration Rates
Early - $150
Regular - $172
The HQ hotel rate is $99, plus tax.
Showcase at #MATFEST
Showcase Applications open: August 2018
Showcase Applications due: December 5, 2018
Showcase Results posted on NACA® website January 16, 2019
What Makes #MATFEST Different?
All Inclusive Registration
- The registration fee is very affordable and now includes all meals.
- Budget friendly lodging ($99 per night).
- "New to NACA" Showcase (acts that have never showcased on a NACA stage before). This will allow new artists you've never seen before an opportunity to get on stage and wow you.
- All acts are priced at $1,500 +SLRMT or below for the Special Conference/Single Date Price. (Block Booking pricing must include travel).
Expanded Networking Opportunities
- Innovative ways to connect are incorporated throughout the schedule.
- Get your creative juices going at the Saturday evening School Swap.
- Get down to business with concise educational sessions that are focused on the content you need.
- Interactive formats that enhance the learning experience.
At #MATFEST, you
can get the NACA experience you have come to know and love, plus it's easy on the budget. Give us a try this spring and see the impact!