Connecting Members and Students in Innovative Ways
The NACA® Internship Program promotes experiential learning by connecting students with member institutions in higher education, business, and the entertainment industry. Professionals at these institutions offer engaging opportunities for students to gain experience in industry-specific work settings, while developing valuable skills that can be applied in any professional work setting. Summer internship experiences span up to 12 weeks, from mid-May to August.
As a result of participating in the NACA® Internship Program, interns will have opportunities to:
- gain industry-specific knowledge;
- apply academic theories in practical settings;
- apply employability skills and behaviors developed through previous experiential learning activities;
- develop professional networks;
- broaden their understanding of professional customs and practices;
- clarify career goals and interests.
2018-19 Internship Timeline
Host an Intern Apply for an Internship
To view Frequently Asked Questions,
click here. All other questions can be directed to Kayla Brennan at